CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION 2020
Monday, May 25 through Thursday, May 28
SCHOOL OFFICE HOURS:
Tuesday, May 26: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Wednesday, May 27: 8:30 to Noon
Thursday, May 28: 8:30 to Noon
First day of class is Wednesday, June 3
Last day of class is Tuesday, June 30
Office hours beginning June 3 will coincide with Summer School hours.
There is a 10 minute break between all periods
8:00 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m.
10:00 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
- 1/2 credit - $250
- 1 credit - $500
- No additional registration fee
- Pre-payment of tuition is required either online or at Catholic High School
- Only cash payments accepted on site at Catholic High. All other forms of payment must be done online.
- Deadline to register is Thursday, May 28
- Maximum repeat credit – 2.0
Course schedules will be determined once registration is completed. Schedules will be emailed on Monday, June 1, to parents and students. Students may not miss more than 2 days during summer school or credit will not be awarded.>
Catholic High - All regular dress/attire rules apply
St. Joseph's - Standard school uniform